AMSP 360 Flat Die Pellet Mill Features
1. Driven by a diesel engine making pellets production possible
especially in the rural area with shortage supply of electricity.
2. Low Cost: The low cost of diesel fuel results in low cost energy
production. Cheap energy will also result in decreased production
costs and help you save a lot of money in buying raw material.
3. Diesel easy to get: Among all the fossil fuels, diesel is the
most easily available one around the world. You can find it almost
4. Cost-effective price and can meet your requirement in pellet
5. Equipped with the clutch and accelerating-decelerating device to
change its speed.
6. Pellets size can be from 2-12 mm upon your requirement. When
making different size, you just need to change the die mould.